- Arrange for venues, menu, set-up, name badges, etc.
- Prepare and mail and/or e-mail meeting announcements.
- Handle registration in advance and on site.
- Assist in developing programs and finding speakers.
- Maintain database of members and prospective members.
- Assist in developing membership marketing information.
- Assist in soliciting new members and associates.
- Provide information to members and others as required.
- Maintain appropriate files and records (minutes, By-Laws, policies, correspondence).
- Prepare necessary reports as agreed between the parties.
- Monitor Charter and By-Laws for compliance.
- Keep appropriate records, maintain financial status reports and budget.
- Provide information to accountant to prepare and file taxes, etc.
- Work closely with organization Treasurer.
- Provide administrative services to committees – Assist in developing agendas and keeping minutes.
- Attend committee meetings and work with committees as required.
- Maintain contact with related associations.
- Maintain contact and working relationships with other related organizations.
- Monitor state and federal legislative actions.
- Keep the membership up to date on state and federal legislation affecting the industry
- Typeset, assist with layout, arrange for printing and mailing and/or e-mail newsletters and other correspondence periodically, as required.
Web Site Development & Maintenance
- We work closely with a professional Web site company that handles hosting, creative work and maintenance of association Web sites as well assisting members to design and set up Web sites.